[TYPO3-dev] dynamic wrap for imageLinkWrap

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Jun 19 12:55:01 CEST 2007

Hi!

I wanted to include the caption in the pop up. So I thought I simply change
the wrap. But "wrap" is only a wrap and no stdWrap. So I thought I'd use
altUrl, but let TYPO3 add the default parameters and add only the "wrap"
argument. Ouch again! "wrap" is part of the hash.

So I have either to XLASS tslib_content or reimplement the complete TS
config for a user function. The latter is necessary as the generated
configuration is not available to the stdWrap/userFunc of the altUrl
stdWrap. But this would still will need a userFunc as I don't think I can
create the correct hash in TS.

Two suggestions:

* make "bodyTag", "title" and "wrap" stdWraps

Self explaining :-)

* don't hash params only relevant for window styling

If "bodyTag", "title" and "wrap" were not part of the hash they could be
changed by the "altUrl" stdWrap. I don't think this a security threat, but
extensions that create a showpic-URL must be adapted to the new hash.

Masi