[TYPO3-dev] non-standard page types and extension configuration info?

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Jun 6 11:07:02 CEST 2007

Hi Jason,

Johannes Künsebeck wrote on 05.06.2007 21:28:
> inside styles.content.get:
>
> From EXT:css_styled_content/static/ :
>
> styles.content.get = CONTENT
> styles.content.get {
>   table = tt_content
>   select.orderBy = sorting
>   select.where = colPos=0
>   select.languageField = sys_language_uid
> }
>
> So there is the select that fetches rows of data. *Foreach* row this
> data is passed to whatever there is to render it (in the property
> ..renderObj or by default the toplevel object with the same name as the
> table, thus tt_content))
> But you want your own renderObj, so you have to provide it yourself.
>
> Jason Lefkowitz wrote:
>> Thorsten,
>>
>> thanks for your response.  After reading your explanation, I understand
>> conceptually why the plugin needs to be 'bound' to a content object.
>>
>> But knowing that, I don't follow the example code you gave.  Why do you
>> need the CASE statement in there?

Johannes post reminded me of more simple approach. You can do without the
CASE and the if when you add both conditions to the select options. E.g.

>>> xmlPage = PAGE
>>> xmlPage.pageNum = 9999
>>> xmlPage.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>>> xmlPage.config.additionalHeaders = Content-type: application/xml
>>> # select datasets from current page
>>> xmlPage.10 < styles.content.get
>>> xmlPage.10 {
>>>     renderObj = CASE
>>>     [...]
>>> }

xmlPage.10.select.andWhere = CType='list' AND list_type='my_extension_pi1'

HTH
Thorsten