[TYPO3-dev] Categorization API

Fri Jun 1 18:48:22 CEST 2007

Am Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:52:55 +0200 schrieb Francois Suter:

> Hi all,
>
> At T3DD07 there was apparently a discussion about implementing a generic
>   categorization API using IRRE. Have there been further talks about
> this? Has anything concrete already been done (if only some writing down
> of thoughts and/or concepts)?

Hi Francois,

Concept:

http://t3flyers.wordpress.com/2006/09/14/tep-common-category-framework-ccf/

Extension:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/trees/0.0.9/

Project:

http://enob.info/

Unfortunately the extension is not in a state, that you can work out of the
box with it, without further documentation and I am not in a state to take
up the next big project immidiately. ;-)

Maybe the links can help you a little.

Regards

Elmar