[TYPO3-dev] development process

Andrew Tabachyn tam_ua at mail.ru
Fri Jul 20 10:17:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.
We are going to use Ant for builds on our test environments, but still I have open question how to deliver local changes what was done in database, for example several pages has been added. Only one solution I can see right now - do the same on test environment manually after Ant based delivery.

What do you think?

Regards,
Andrew.