[TYPO3-dev] Switching flexform-DS based on cType?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Fri Jul 20 00:57:27 CEST 2007

Hi Joey,

> Switch this one:
>
> $TCA['tt_content']['columns']['pi_flexform']['config']['ds_pointerField'] =
> 'list_type';

> $TCA['tt_content']['columns']['pi_flexform']['config']['ds_pointerField'] =
> 'CType';
>
> and then add something like
>
> $TCA['tt_content']['columns']['pi_flexform']['config']['ds']['mailform'] =
> 'myForm_flexform_ds.xml';

Well - I already experimented with this stuff before and it works in general - but the problem is, that in that case I can't edit/use any extensions flexform as it will never be shown again. So I guess I simply add a new DB field.

Everything I wanted is to add a flexform where I can define settings for a CSV-Logging for mailforms as well as a Textfield for a autoresponder that I will put thorugh a parser for personalization. I know that the regular mailform also provides a autoresponder - but I dislike the fact that the whole, sometimes sensible message is visible in the sourcecode as hidden form parameter.

So let it be the ugly way again and trash the db :(

Thanks anyway Joey.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch