[TYPO3-dev] Switching flexform-DS based on cType?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Jul 19 18:54:21 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I didn't know where else to ask. I'd like to switch the DS of a flexform based on the selected cType (text,text w image,table,mailform). My problem is, that I'd like to add a flexform to the FORM cType and reuse the pi_flexform field. But as soon as I add the db-field in TCA I see the flexform for the cType TABLE. Is there a possibility to implement such a switch as it is available for extensions flexforms?

The following doesn't work:
t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue('mailform', 'FILE:EXT:'.$_EXTKEY.'/flexform_ds.xml');

Do I have to modify the TCA of tt_content somehow to get that working?
Any ideas besides adding my own field to the DB?

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch