[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Jul 17 08:25:26 CEST 2007

Hello Michael,

>>> that is wrong. If you read the newsgroup of lib/div development
>>> t.t.extension-coordination you will find a lot of discussions and
>>> feedback. People send patches and bug reports to bugs.typo3.org. All bug
>>> reports have been considered.
>> I have started a discussion on 10.06.2006 14:30 on the
>> extension-coordingation to bring in most functions of the fh_library
>> into lib/div.
>
> And now you are still waiting for a feedback for that mail? :-)

And now I complain here ;-)

>> There is still no response when I can do so or what I have to change. It
>> is hardly possible to contribute with so little response.
>
> I think you should think about sending reminders!

Thanks. I will give it another try.

BTW there are many more extensions where the authors did not find any
time to put my patches with improvements or fixed bugs in since many months.
You can download the working extensions here:
http://jambage.com/index.php?id=170

Maybe someone can provide a better solution one day.

- Franz