[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for ajax use in BE?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Jul 13 11:04:24 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> 2. Why no JS ... Usability is important ... without JS most things are
> harder to do!
>    So this is a nogo for me ... and everybody has in thoseday JS working
Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista has JS switched off by default as
far as I remember. You have to click on an information bar, read a
security window and have to explicitly say yes to the content inside.

JS is not everything and not every page has to use it. Besides all
people with eye problems can't access those pages which is complicated
in Europe as afaik every public page has to be accessible by everyone,
especially in gouvernment situations where T3 is used a lot.

Andreas

BTW: To satisfy some people here: I'm not an expert in this topic but I
think I know a lot..