[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for ajax use in BE?

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Fri Jul 13 00:13:15 CEST 2007

Strange discussion ...

1. You CAN'T combine Frameworks as long they manipulate the JS DOM CORE! like Prototype.
    This makes the JS Framework on the basic level uncompatible for other Frameworks.
    This is the main point why MooTools is better.

2. Why no JS ... Usability is important ... without JS most things are harder to do!
    So this is a nogo for me ... and everybody has in thoseday JS working ...
    Sorry but this is quite stupid to discuss this ... Good Fallback ... no Probs.
    Do you use a Browser or the Console to look at sites ... if yes ... why?

3. Prototype is not a good Framework, it's just popular ... just like Windows.

Greez Jens