[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for ajax use in BE?

Thu Jul 12 18:37:58 CEST 2007

> The only button that doesn't work right now is the 'add to chart'
> button,
> and I do feel that can be solved without any JS at all.

Hi,

I didn't dig that deep. Already the dropdown select fails, when I turn JS
off. I miss the submit button. It should be there by default as usual. Then
you can hide it with JS in the moment JS is enabled.

That isn't a question of ajax directly, but rather a question of an
divergent working style, that results from the usage of JS libraries. With
a server centric library you always start by coding the fallback solution,
the "normal" behaviour. You don't fall into the habit to forget it.

Regards

Elmar