[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for ajax use in BE?

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jul 12 18:07:48 CEST 2007

hey Elmar,

thank you for your kind response,
I totally agree with what you say below.
However I don't see how xajax can help me in this particular case.
But I don't know xajax at all.

The only button that doesn't work right now is the 'add to chart'
button,
and I do feel that can be solved without any JS at all.

as a note how I understand xajax,
"xajax also sounds like a ajax library which apparently is server
centric".
However 95% of my JS needed doesn't need any ajax at all. I am not sure
if xajax can help me at all.

Ries