[TYPO3-dev] Cream editor

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Jul 8 10:44:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

i myself prefer eclipse. Now the new version of pdk the work of zend is
influenced and the product is one of the best tools i ever worked with.
Also don't forget the possibility of plugins (like the svn plugin).
Also eclipse is on all platforms.

Also i am a "creature of habit", it takes too long time to learn a omplete
new syntax for the daily work.

just my 1 cent
vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1183821029.8029.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...