[TYPO3-dev] Best practice to implement BE-preprocessing in a FE plugin

Taras Sajuk taras.sajuk at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:55:25 CEST 2007

2007/7/4, Elmar Hinz <elmar.DOT.hinz at team.minus.red.dot.net>:
> I don't understand you. What do you want to process before the user input
> happens?

I want to process the file which is entered by the editor in the
administration surface of my plugin. I don't want to wait for the page
holding the plugin to be called up from a website reader (FE) to
process the above mentioned file.

Pls look into my previus post just above for the reasons.

and: No, I don't want to process _before_ user (editor) input, but
just after input.
--
Taras Sajuk