[TYPO3-dev] Integration of gb_bedraganddrop into the Core

Maximo Cuadros mcuadros at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:44:02 CET 2007

I test it the drag and drop feature for db_list on all the major
browsers the results are:

FF MindField (Trunk): Perfect
FF2.0: Perfect
FF1.5: Perfect
Netscape 8.1: Perfect
Mozilla 1.7.13: Perfect
IE7: Good (the draging line is show it a bit down, i will try to fix)
IE6: Good (the draging line is show it a bit down, i will try to fix )
IE5.5: Good (the draging line is show it a bit down, i will try to fix)
Opera 9: Bad (the drag and drop works weird its impossible to drop in
any useful position, need fallback)
IE5.01: Null (Typo3 Backend dont work)
Konqueror 3.5.5: -Good (the draging line is show it a very down, i
will try to fix)
Safari: Very bad (The explored get crashed, need fallback)

Best regards.