[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 cluster for High-volume sites

Alexander D. McWilliam typo3 at mcwilliam.biz
Tue Jan 30 00:05:58 CET 2007

I don't think Typo3 has any native clustering support but we have a
multi-server setup for one of my clients with one dedicated mySQL
Server, one dedicated NAS fileserver (with Typo3 and all files) and
then X-number of webserver (incl. load balancing) that run Apache/PHP.
The NAS fileserver is mounted locally to each webserver. That way you
don't have to sync the contents all the time and you can expand the
webservers as you go. You don't even need a backup for them, as they
are exact mirrors of each other.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Alexander