[TYPO3-dev] Announcing 4.1 Beta 3

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Jan 21 12:06:03 CET 2007

Elmar Hinz wrote:
>  >
>> - New feature for bidirectional MM-relations: It's now possible to save
>>   different relations to the same MM-table by means of so called
>>   "matchFields" (by René Fritz)
>>

> Hi,
>
> this is good news. If it works as I expect -- not only setting
> "matchFields" but also using them to filter in BE forms -- I can work on
> with the the Common Category Framwork. Working with multiple tables wasn't
> a solution that allows comfortable working, so I stopped development.
>
> <http://t3flyers.wordpress.com/2006/09/14/tep-common-category-framework-ccf/>

Hi,

that's really good news. But what happens if I'd like to export a
page-branch using extensions with the new MM-feature? Shouldn't only
the affected records of the MM-intermediate-table be exported?
I have not tested this yet - possibly it's already implemented and
working. If so: Sorry! ;)

olly
--
Oliver Hader