[TYPO3-dev] Announcing 4.1 Beta 3

Sat Jan 20 21:27:53 CET 2007

> - New feature for bidirectional MM-relations: It's now possible to save
>   different relations to the same MM-table by means of so called
>   "matchFields" (by René Fritz)

Hi,

this is good news. If it works as I expect -- not only setting
"matchFields" but also using them to filter in BE forms -- I can work on
with the the Common Category Framwork. Working with multiple tables wasn't
a solution that allows comfortable working, so I stopped development.

<http://t3flyers.wordpress.com/2006/09/14/tep-common-category-framework-ccf/>

Regards

Elmar