[TYPO3-dev] Mapping eId-URLs to "real" URLs

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Thu Jan 18 16:55:58 CET 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:13:23 +0100, Martin Kutschker
<Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> wrote:

> I wanted to translate all of my URLs to fake "real" URLs. Why? So I can
> get a complete dump with wget easily.
>  But the dump should include also the click enlarge images provided by
> showpic.php which as of 4.0 is implemented as a eId-URL.
>  Does anyone have an idea how to get this into Real URL?
>  I think of having the eIds in a separate URL prefix, eg
> mysite.com/eid/. So mysite.com/eid/showpic/options should be the
> generated and accepted URL for my popups.
>  The other thing I need to change is the thumbnails. Currently they are
> done as t3lib/thumbs.php, but if they were an eId-script they too could
> be set up like above.

I'm not sure but it seems you need to initialize RealURL yourself in your
eID script as eID scripts are run before any other stuff so you would have
to retranslate the path before eID call is made, actually without it
index_ts.php [?] doesn't even know you run eID script.

I've got simillar problem.

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl design project