[TYPO3-dev] Mapping eId-URLs to "real" URLs

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Jan 18 16:13:23 CET 2007

Hi!

I wanted to translate all of my URLs to fake "real" URLs. Why? So I can get
a complete dump with wget easily.

But the dump should include also the click enlarge images provided by
showpic.php which as of 4.0 is implemented as a eId-URL.

Does anyone have an idea how to get this into Real URL?

I think of having the eIds in a separate URL prefix, eg mysite.com/eid/. So
mysite.com/eid/showpic/options should be the generated and accepted URL for
my popups.

The other thing I need to change is the thumbnails. Currently they are done
as t3lib/thumbs.php, but if they were an eId-script they too could be set
up like above.

Masi