[TYPO3-dev] how to disable versioning?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Jan 18 12:52:00 CET 2007

Zorik

> 3. I disabled versioning fields with TSconfig, but still it is possible to
> access versioning via page's clickmenu

that's real bug - look if there is a bug report about this issue
In overall configuring of clickmenu should be handled better
I don't have looked how the disabling works but
it should work in a loop, when it takes automatic account new features.

> I should be able to disable versioning (easily?) per user, and not globally.

agreed - using module configuration + clickmenu configurations + item
configuration in Web list > view (needs same kind of configuration
like context menus).