[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Fri Jan 12 11:42:33 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

"Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1168596540.1219.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Thomas Hempel wrote:
>> To be honest. I can't see the point. :-/
>
> The point is: everything is bad in this life except tm_contentaccess,
> which is a piece of art :D
>
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov
>
> Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
> Skype: callto:liels_bugs
>
> "It is our choices, that show what we truly are,
> far more than our abilities." (A.P.W.B.D.)

please forget for a moment all personal conflicts.

Indeed the storing of information is suboptimal. When I return after doing
some things to a module i want to continue at the same point when I left the
module. So a cookie-based storing makes absolute sense for me. in the moment
the settings are stored in JS and will be lost on the next page.
So it makes sense to improve this storing of information - in my opinion ;-)

vg  Steffen