[TYPO3-dev] Save functionality to the left side frame?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Jan 9 10:22:46 CET 2007

Hi

I made for new top menu save functionality.
Saving means that last used main and sub-module will be
active in the next session.
Both main and sub modules are highligted.
Alternatively it uses fixed default main and sub module (also
properly highlighted).

I think, if that is reasonable for the default left side
frame or is it just waisting of time because it would become
soon obsolete.

The existing problem is that it doesn't highlight default
sub module. That could be done with  an onload command
but needs to know what is the default module.

If I would try that, what file has the left side menu source code.

Anyway take serious the idea to highlight starting modules and
make possible to save information usable in next sessions.
That makes backend editing much more effective.