[TYPO3-dev] Solution for TYPO3 backend access via SSL Proxy

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Jan 8 08:13:47 CET 2007

Hi Henning,

please go to the bug-tracker [1] and open a new ticket as
feature-request in the category "TYPO3 Core - Backend". There you can
provide your changes in class.t3lib_div.php and whatever you had to
change in the TYPO3 Core Files.
Please attach a patch-file as unified diff, see the bug fixing hints
[2]. Then any developer can review your changes and can also test your
modifications to the core.

After you created a bug-tracker-issue, please post its bug-id/link here.

olly

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/
[2] http://typo3.org/teams/bug-fixing/diff-and-patch/

--