[TYPO3-dev] Bug 4006: can this get into the core for 4.1?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 06:02:44 CET 2007

Hi list,

I've suggested a very simple feature for the core to assist with
dynamically building CSS background images and declarations based in
IMG_RESOURCE/GIFBUILDER: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4006

Briefly, IMAGE cObjects load $GLOBALS['TSFE'] with an array of
properties of the image [1], but IMG_RESOURCE cObjects do /not/, even
though the values are gathered in the IMG_RESOURCE() function in
class.tslib_content.php.

The fix is a one line variable assignment in IMG_RESOURCE() around
line 737, and I've uploaded a patch showing the same (based on 4.1
beta 2) to the bugtracker.

Could someone with appropriate access add this to the core? Pretty please?

--
Christopher Torgalson

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/8/6/