[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.1 BE Who is online not working correct

Matthias Kall matthias.kall at web.de
Wed Feb 28 16:51:19 CET 2007

Hi List,

with the current trunk version of 4.1 (rev. 2163) BE "who is online" doesn't work right on our dev system.
It only lists the admin user that clicks on the list, for example:

if ADMIN1, ADMIN2 and USER1 are logged in at the same time and ADMIN1 looks at "who is online" he is the only one
on the list, if ADMIN2 looks at the list he is the only one on the list.

With RC2 we had the problem described in bug 5073, now we have the problem above.

Can anybody else confirm this or is something wrong with our installation?

I'll post it as a bug if it's confirmed.

Greets

Matthias