[TYPO3-dev] hide frontend page when view or edit in sysfolder

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 16:59:09 CET 2007

Hi,

On 2/21/07, Ismaël Bidau <bidau at ensci.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In list view, when I select a sysfolder, I would like to hide the icon
> to frontend view. And when I edit a record, I would like to hide the
> "Save and view" icon.
>
> My editors don't understand why they have an error message "The
> requested page does not exist" when they try to view results of their
> changes (ex : I have a blog post sysfolder but the FE page is the parent
> page. Editors have to change page to view the result)
>
> I read TSref to find a page TSconfig for that purpose but I can't find any.
>
> Any help really appreciate.
> Thanks.

If your blog is powered by tt_news (as 'timtab' is), you can set
TSconfig on the site such that the 'Save and Preview' button in a
tt_news record should end up at the right place [1]:

tx_ttnews.singlePid = 127

This is described in the tt_news manual as well.

http://ben.vantende.net/nc/t3docs/tt-news/page/19/

--
Christopher Torgalson