[TYPO3-dev] hide frontend page when view or edit in sysfolder

Ismaël Bidau bidau at ensci.com
Wed Feb 21 11:20:44 CET 2007

Hi,

In list view, when I select a sysfolder, I would like to hide the icon
to frontend view. And when I edit a record, I would like to hide the
"Save and view" icon.

My editors don't understand why they have an error message "The
requested page does not exist" when they try to view results of their
changes (ex : I have a blog post sysfolder but the FE page is the parent
page. Editors have to change page to view the result)

I read TSref to find a page TSconfig for that purpose but I can't find any.

Any help really appreciate.
Thanks.

Ismaël BIDAU
http://www.ensci.com