[TYPO3-dev] Google Summer of code 2007

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Feb 18 18:45:51 CET 2007

Hi!

Juergen Egeling wrote:
> So if you are looking for a mentor, fill in the application ideas you have
> at http://t3dd07.typo3.org/callforpapers.html, and have an application
> ready, that fullfills the google SOC requirements.

Hey, did I miss official announcement about opening of
http://t3dd07.typo3.org/?

I plan to be a speaker and want to give two lectures about templavoila:
for web site administrators (= concepts) and extension developers (= how
to use tv in extensions) :)

By the way, title on that page is wrong, it says T3DD06.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs