[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3] "Exploring the Core" project

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Sat Feb 17 02:03:43 CET 2007

Hi Thomas,
> first of all I want to say that I think this is a nice idea. But I
> have a question. How should this work. What do you imagine how such a
> document should look like? Maybe you can give a small example so that
> I (and maybe others) can better imagine what this all about?

It's definitely not easy to answer this question. I myself am not sure
what we will have in the end. Basically I thought about creating a page
per file for a start but then re-sorting it at a later point. I would
like it to be a map to guide you through the core if you want to read
the source. The doxygen pages give you local maps of classes but it is
not coherent. I'd like to add some glue on the way and maybe also
document some functions that are currently undocumented.

Christian