[TYPO3-dev] Announcing 4.1 Release Candidate 1

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Fri Feb 9 13:57:40 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

>>> Did this work with prior TYPO3 installations? If it is, then it's a bug.
>> I actually can't say for sure. I'll have a look.
>
> OK, when you've tested that and it worked in prior versions, please
> report it on bugs.typo3.org and set the TYPO3 version number to 4.1, as
> those bugs are prioritized.

Hmm, seemed never to work.
3.8.1 shows N/A all the way
4.0.4 shows the related record count like 4.1

so it's not a bug. Do you think it is useful to display the titles of the related items? I think it might be, but on the other side it can become a quite long (or too long) list of related records - depending on the usage of the mm-field (maybe thousand subscribers for something). So maybe it's anyway better as it currently is. Never said something - did you hear some? I even don't exist ;)
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch