[TYPO3-dev] Backend ajax: mID approach

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Feb 9 13:09:58 CET 2007

Hi Maximo,

sounds very promising. I just had a flight over the source code. In fact
alt_doc_ajax.php was named like this (and not
alt_doc_someOtherAJAXEntry.php) to handle generic AJAX calls and deliver
them to the accordant class/method/whatever - that's what you call mID.

I'll take a closer look on your changes on saturday.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/