[TYPO3-dev] change upload folder for an image form item

Andrew Davis andrew at theandrewunderground.com
Wed Feb 7 16:55:54 CET 2007

it seems to be doing something odd...

in that image field, if i try and choose an image that exists as a
choice alreadt in another record for that plugin item, it renames the
image that is selectd.

for example, if one image that is selected is canoe.jpg, if in another
record i choose the same image (located in a filemount), it renames the
image in the field to canoe-01.jpg.

and when the frontend loads, it tries to find that canoe-01.jog, which
of course isnt there....

can someone explain or point me where to look, thanks,
Andrew Davis