[TYPO3-dev] commerce and crawler

Rico Moorman rico at buyways.nl
Wed Feb 7 16:17:35 CET 2007

Hi there everyone!

Has anyone already tried the combination of the crawler and the commerce
extension in order to index products and include them in the searchresults?

I am following the docs of indexed_search and the crawler as presented
on typo3.org but that does't have any effect. At least not for the
search results.

As for the crawler himself he seems to do quite ok ... having nearly
5000 records within the queue and having finished about 300 right now.
But then when I switch to the indexed search info module I just dont get
  products listed.

I have several category pages within a "products" page and within the
pageTS config there I have

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
   commerce =
&L=[|_TABLE:pages_language_overlay;_FIELD:sys_language_uid]&tx_commerce_pi1[showUid]=[_TABLE:tx_commerce_products;_PID:112]
   commerce.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex
   commerce.cHash = 1
   commerce.baseUrl = http://mydevmachine/~myusername/dvl/theproject/trunk/
}

maybe there is someone who already encountered this kind of problems?

Thank you very much in advance!

greets Rico