[TYPO3-dev] fe_users, workspaces and [PLACEHOLDER...

Thomas Pilgaard Carlsen thomas at linkfactory.dk
Thu Feb 1 13:55:00 CET 2007

Hi all

I need to do an automated import of elements into a new workspace. These
elements can be fe_users, so I have added versioning fields to table
fe_users and set the TCA to 'versioningWS'.

But when I do the import the fe_users records get "[PLACEHOLDER, WS#XX]"
in their username fields. Other record types I import do not exhibit
this behaviour (pages,tt_content,tt_news etc). I suspect that there is
something wrong with adding versioning to tables not originally intented
for versioning.

Is there something I have missed, or am I simply trying to do the
impossible?

Thanks
Thomas P. Carlsen