[TYPO3-dev] General data display

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Apr 30 17:35:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

> May have a look at meta_feedit too (display and edit any table in typo3
> front end based on TCA).

This extension and gst_selectpro are fine but the main target of my
extension is to manage data retrived from external DBs, not from the
TYPO3 DB. The "DB Integration" extension allows you to list, insert,
search for and modify records in generic databases. It provides you
some simple wizards (one of them is a Query-By-Example that can be
used to construct queries).

You can take a look to the slides of my presentation at T3DD07:
http://t3dd07.typo3.org/fileadmin/slides/DB_Integration_T3DD07.pdf

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com