[TYPO3-dev] I LOVE ext_tables_static+adt.sql

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Mon Apr 30 11:12:09 CEST 2007

Hello Fellas and Fellerin,

Are there secret rules when trying to load static data with an
extension using ext_tables_static+adt.sql ?

my INSERT queries do not um...insert

...I've tried to dump my queries and table definitions from mysql and
the EM
...tested that the queries are working directly with the database
...made sure I have the exact same CREATE definition in ext_tables.sql
...looked at other extensions to make sure I'm following the same style
...tried with and without DEFAULT values for the fields
...tried full inserts and specific (INSERT INTO tx_blah (uid, pid,
name))

Any other rule to follow or am I having a moment of absolute stupidity?

danke!
sudara