[TYPO3-dev] Bug 1378: hardcoded fileicon path, why is it closed without fixing?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Sat Apr 28 09:04:45 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

>> I didn't know where else to write, since I can't add a comment to a
>> already "closed" bug. It's about this bug:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1378.
>
> Well, did you read the comments?

Yes, I read the comments, but as there was no proper diff-file I was very confused and started to write this posting here.

> We have been using _this_ bug at T3DD to demostrate how to write a patch. We
> removed the patch which was there already because someone of the attendees
> should start over with a new one.
>
> Actually it was quite a good example because it was so easy to fix. (We just
> removed the comment, as you already noticed...)

If you call that fixing ;-)

> Of course we've made a backup of the deleted file. I have already asked
> Sebastian, he will upload the patch that was there again as soon as
> possible...

I still don't have the point - will it be configurable now or will only the comment be removed. Well, I'll see - maybe I get a birthday present next week ;).

> Greetings from T3DD07

Many greetings to T3DD07. Hopefully I can join next year.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch