[TYPO3-dev] Bug 1378: hardcoded fileicon path, why is it closed without fixing?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Apr 28 02:28:18 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

> I didn't know where else to write, since I can't add a comment to a
> already "closed" bug. It's about this bug:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1378.

Well, did you read the comments?

We have been using _this_ bug at T3DD to demostrate how to write a patch. We
removed the patch which was there already because someone of the attendees
should start over with a new one.

Actually it was quite a good example because it was so easy to fix. (We just
removed the comment, as you already noticed...)

However, I agree that our change is probably not the best solution. But it
was quite effective for demonstrating how to use the diff utilities! :-)

Of course we've made a backup of the deleted file. I have already asked
Sebastian, he will upload the patch that was there again as soon as
possible...

Greetings from T3DD07
- michael
--