[TYPO3-dev] Fight the no_cache parameter

John Angel johnange at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:35:56 CEST 2007

> As far as I can see this is not the case, since the switch
> pageCacheToExternalFiles only decides where to put the cached content. The
> handling of the stuff remains exactly the same, so the replacement of
> USER_INT still should happen as usual after reading the cached file.

Exactly, that's why I am talking about that the ext has to be USER_INT. So
when rendering page, Typo3 calls ext every time and ext decides whether to
display cached content (search form) or not cached (search results).

So the ext is USER_INT, and somehow from PHP it should decide "cache my
content" or "don't cache my content".