[TYPO3-dev] RFC:s standard processing property as stdWrap replacement

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Apr 15 22:42:35 CEST 2007

Elmar Hinz schrieb:
> Am Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:27:53 +0200 schrieb Martin Kutschker:
>
> Hi Martin,
>
> obviously you didn't understand what I tried to say. Either I express
> myself very badly or you are reading to superficially.

Yes, I did not understand you. Therefore I have asked for a clarification.

But after rereading I have the impression that your point wasn't the
tagsToUppercase but the wraps (trim, noTrim). You moved them back again
into the proc. array. Where I had them all along ;-)

So can we agree that just one processing array is good enough for all
kind of processing incl. wraps?

Masi