[TYPO3-dev] RFC:s standard processing property as stdWrap replacement

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Sun Apr 15 20:47:52 CEST 2007

Am Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:27:53 +0200 schrieb Martin Kutschker:

Hi Martin,

obviously you didn't understand what I tried to say. Either I express
myself very badly or you are reading to superficially. Maybe you
simply should read a posting until the end before you start writing the
answer. Else it all ends in bubles instead of results. Well that seems to
be one of the general disadvantages of NG.

Regards

Elmar

--
Fight the no_cache parameter: