[TYPO3-dev] TS compiler

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Fri Apr 13 10:59:25 CEST 2007

> Yes, but there are such issues TS conditions and TS constants. So there you
> have to deal with a "compilation context".

Hi Masi,

Right. I currently don't plan to substitute the whole
compilation framework, but only the TS rendering part of it.

I guess that TS conditions and TS constant replacement work as a kind
preprocessors and would not be touched for now. But it should be possible
to do the rendering of:

* constant tree
* typoscript tree
* ts tree

So far the theory. To find out what is practically possible I need to
research the core. Could you give me some hints, in which classes I have
to look for the "starting points"?

Regards

Elmar