[TYPO3-dev] table cache_hash flooded

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Apr 5 08:40:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

> As Ries tested, link generation is a time intensive thing, and if you have 4
> monthviews on a page you may have about 180 links in the monthviews. If you
> enable edit/create, this multiply.

hmm, do empty day views really have to be linked? Doesn't make too much sense to me - so the links would decrease a lot by removing empty links. Only problem would be the "create/edit" links - but they also don't have to be shown in every day on month views. One link followed by a little "wizard" or a special edit-view of the month (new page) would also do the trick and be much faster. But we can discuss this in the cal list.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch