[TYPO3-dev] table cache_hash flooded

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Wed Apr 4 17:44:03 CEST 2007

> We had that before and you have been told that this is not possible with
> the current page cache design. Please stop repeating this again and again.

Hi Masi,

you are talking like an old man: This doesn't go, that doesn't go, so
why discuss it?

This mentality doesn't lead to innovation. See:

lib.cal = USER_INT
lib.cal.cachingPeriod = 24 * 60 * 60

Every USER_INT has a marker in the cached page. I guess it is a kind
of hash without peeping into the code. You could use this hash the store
and identify the output into a hash table.

Additionally you would need to save the end of it's lifetime and a
relation to the related page cache. This USER_INT cache can be used until
the lifetime is over or until the related page is also deleted.

I don't expect that a big change of architecture is required to implement
this, but I really can't do all thingis at the same time, I also have to
code for my customers.

Have a nice day

Elmar