[TYPO3-dev] Problem (error?) with new content element wizard in templa voila

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 28 21:31:11 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Setzler wrote:
> I tried to remove a few entries from the "new content element wizard" in
> a typo3 4.0.2 installation with templa voila 1.1.0 with

Please, post to TemplaVoila list next time. It is really hard to collect
problems when they are in many lists. TemplaVoila list is specially
dedicated to templavoila support.

> "TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems=bullets,table".
> But no matter in which TSConfig (USer or Page) i entered it nothing happened.

You can post a bug to bug tracker, it has a good chance to be fixed, if
it is reproducable.

> So I traced the "db_new_content_el.php" in "mod1" od templavoila and
> found out there is a function "getWizardItems()" that calls
> "$this->wizardArray();". But this call doesn't call the wizardArray
> funtion in the same php page, but another wizardArray function somewhere
> else (don't know from where).

You can search file system for this string.

> If i change the call from "$this->wizardArray();" to
> "$this->wizardArray_sr();" and rename the function in the php file
> acordingly everything works fine an the two items don't show on the new
> content element wizard page any longer.
>
> Is this a bug in templa voila or do I have a extension installed that
> interferes with templavoila?

Most likely another extension XCLASSes templavoila's class and provides
its own implementation for wizardArray(). In this case that function
will be called.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/