[TYPO3-dev] Problem (error?) with new content element wizard in templa voila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Sep 28 17:36:49 CEST 2006

Martin Setzler kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to remove a few entries from the "new content element wizard" in
> a typo3 4.0.2 installation with templa voila 1.1.0 with
> "TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems=bullets,table".
> But no matter in which TSConfig (USer or Page) i entered it nothing
> happened.
> So I traced the "db_new_content_el.php" in "mod1" od templavoila and
> found out there is a function "getWizardItems()" that calls
> "$this->wizardArray();". But this call doesn't call the wizardArray
> funtion in the same php page, but another wizardArray function somewhere
> else (don't know from where).
> If i change the call from "$this->wizardArray();" to
> "$this->wizardArray_sr();" and rename the function in the php file
> acordingly everything works fine an the two items don't show on the new
> content element wizard page any longer.
>
> Is this a bug in templa voila

this relates with TemplaVoila only. This bug has been fixed for the
standard page module after 3.7.x if I remember correctly.

I found the TemplaVoila bug in version 0.4. It is really weird
that nobody has not fixed that bug in 1.x - even if 1.1 has been marked
as 'stable'.

or do I have a extension installed that
> interferes with templavoila?
If you use the content element wizard which is for TemplaVoila (it
doesn't have on the bottom selection for columns), it is bug in
TemplaVoila. Seems that some bugs remains.