[TYPO3-dev] Suggestion: reviewed extensions

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 28 21:23:39 CEST 2006

Hi!

Please, do not post messages by hitting "Reply". Your message went as a
reply to "How to denied remove Plugins, to some be_users" thread.

Uros Kositer wrote:
> Lately I have been playing with DBAL and found out that almost none of
> the (most popular) extensions does not work with it out-of-the-box. If I
> understand correctly, extensions in TER2 can be be reviewed for security
> which is most important of course. But, why not extend review with other
> categories (like in my case: DBAL compliant)?

Probably not so many people use DBAL.

> I know it is always problem with volunteers for such a job, but I'm
> willing to participate in such a project. I think that in the end such
> project will make Typo3 better and more usable for wider audience.

Why not> There is a typo3 wiki, start a page there and publish stats:
extension name, version (t3, ext), compatibility status.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs