[TYPO3-dev] Suggestion: reviewed extensions

Uros Kositer uroshsi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:00:52 CEST 2006

Hi!

Lately I have been playing with DBAL and found out that almost none of
the (most popular) extensions does not work with it out-of-the-box. If I
understand correctly, extensions in TER2 can be be reviewed for security
which is most important of course. But, why not extend review with other
categories (like in my case: DBAL compliant)?

I know it is always problem with volunteers for such a job, but I'm
willing to participate in such a project. I think that in the end such
project will make Typo3 better and more usable for wider audience.

Sorry, if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find anything in
mailing list archives.

Kind regards
Urosh