[TYPO3-dev] Google eMail accounts for your domain

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Sep 24 21:39:43 CEST 2006

Hi!
Google has recently started a project called "Google for your domain".
They are offering API-less email adresses for your own domain for free
(in the beta period (maybe even after the beta)). But you can pay a fee
for premium accounts, where you get the API access, or, if you are
registered as a school (university, ...) you get the API service for
free too. Which means you are able to offer 2 GB email mailboxes to all
your students, teachers, etc.. Google hosts, as well as a calendar,
website generator and many things more.

Well, we are registered there and we have an api access. It would be
really cool, if we can offer free email accounts to our students, but
it's to much work, to do that manually and we don't have the knowledge
to create a TYPO3 extension.

Is someone of you is interested in developing such a thing, it would be
really awesome!
We would like to have a connection between the T3 user registration and
the google account. A BE administrating module would be nice too, but
this is not needed. But be aware: we can't pay anything for the
development..

See more
http://ess-erfurt.de/index.php?id=451

Anyone interested?