[TYPO3-dev] COA_INT in extension ?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Sep 18 11:28:51 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Why don't we put information about handling $TCA there than? This is
>> quite important too ;)
>>

> It's detailed in the Core APIs. Which aspects in special do you think
> need additional commonents in the Coding Guidelines?

I mean that coding guidelines doc is not a place for everything. If one
wants a document to put useful tips to, he should write separate document.

Good example of coding guidelines comes from Microsoft
(http://blogs.msdn.com/brada/articles/361363.aspx) and Java
(http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConvTOC.doc.html). I could
post other links (KDE, etc) but MS & Sun is enough I think.

In fact, it is wrong that our coding guidelines have security questions
inside, security should go to a dedicated document. Database question
may be ok, it is "on the border" to me.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/